[Qgis-psc] Release and odds and sods

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Jul 17 12:30:28 PDT 2008

Hi Folks

Everything is lining up nicely for the release of 0.11.0 - I'm just
waiting for a few more binaries to be made by Monday. I'm going to be
on a roadtrip (and thus largely offline) from tomorrow morning till
Sunday. Marcelle + 2 stray brazillian cats + 1 dog + pickup load of
junk we seem to drag with us all around the world + me are driving
~2000km to Pretoria to move into our new (rental) home. Assuming we
arrive there in once piece and my shiny new 3g modem works there, I'll
do the finishing bits of the release on Monday. Gary can you take a
look at the sort order again on the downloads page - I made a source
bundle and put a couple of the binaries on the page but they appear
after the 0.10 links instead of before.

Thanks

QGIS Project Steering Committee Member - Release Manager
openModeller Desktop Developer
niche modelling tool
Home Page: http://tim.linfiniti.com
Skype: timlinux