[Qgis-psc] New qgis web online

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Jun 5 02:55:11 PDT 2008

Hi

On the current sever my backup strategy is (was?) this:

- nightly cron job to do a mysqldump of the db. The .sql is then
zipped and emailed to me using mail & mpack. This is a nightlu cron
job.
- Weekly cron job local tarball is made on the server and stored on
the server. Periodically I remove older weeklies and they are stored
in a separate partition to prevent potential issues with backups
filling the root partition.
- manual rsync backups to my local pc. Typically the rsync backup I
run  once a week.

I'll forward copies of the scripts I use to you later tonight.

regards

Tim