[Qgis-psc] SVN Access for CFarmer's plugins

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Nov 7 02:34:03 PST 2008

Hi

On Fri, 2008-11-07 at 09:15 +0100, Otto Dassau wrote:
> On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 08:21:31 +0100
> Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
>
> > Tim Sutton ha scritto:
> >
> > > Please indicate with a quick +1 if you are happy for him to get SVN
>
> 0 - The functionalities are great to have in QGIS but I don't know, what is
> the best solution and practical in this technical context. The person setting
> up and managing the qgis svn should know best and decide, what we can/should
> provide to support his work.

I would just like to reclarify that I was not proposing for his work to
go into the QGIS application tree of svn, only that QGIS  provide a
hosting environment for him to work on his plugin.

However its a moot point now since there is not sufficient chorum to
offer him SVN access. I will offer him some svn space in my own server,
or suggest he uses google code or similar.