AW: [Qgis-psc] SVN Access - Paolo Cavallini

Hugentobler Marco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Wed Oct 29 13:37:32 PDT 2008

Hi all

+1

Marco

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: qgis-psc-bounces at lists.osgeo.org im Auftrag von Tim Sutton
Gesendet: Di 28.10.2008 20:56
An: qgis-psc at lists.osgeo.org
Betreff: [Qgis-psc] SVN Access - Paolo Cavallini

Hi Folks

Paolo has requested SVN access to maintain parts of the GRASS code.
For transparency I suggested we should vote to permit SVN write access
for him. Paolo I guess you should abstain from this one :-)

Please vote:

+1 Give Paolo access - he'll become a crazed QGIS developer in no time!
0 Not worried either way
-1 Paolo in SVN? You must be start raving mad...!

My vote: +1

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net