[Qgis-psc] Started wiki migration to osgeo

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Sat Apr 4 08:25:18 PDT 2009

Hi,

I created a new QGIS wiki but now based on mediawiki here:
http://www.qgis.org/mediawiki

I also started with the migration, but for the development and release sections
I have the impression that a lot of information can be removed or should be
updated.

I would like to ask you: Gary, Tim and Marco to go through the "Release Info"
and "For Developers" moinmoin sites and tell me what you think should remain and
what can be removed.

At the moment you cannot create a login yourself, so please tell me, if it is ok
when I create accounts for you. You can change your pw then.

GarySherman
TimSutton
MarcoHugentobler
PaoloCavallini