[Qgis-psc] [Fwd: Re: [Qgis-developer] oracle raster plugin]

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sat Apr 11 02:15:31 PDT 2009

Hi Paolo

Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi all.
> Is there any special reason we did not reply to Ivan? He is trying to
> donate its code, which I think can be useful.

My apologies I never saw Ivan's original mail. Please invite Ivan to
post his updates as a patch to trac and we will commit it if possible in
time for the 1.1 release.

Thanks

Tim

> All the best.

- --
Tim Sutton, Linfiniti Consulting
* QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release  Manager)
* Visit http://linfiniti.com for more information
  about the QGIS and FOSS services we provide.
* Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net