[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Qgis-psc] [Fwd: Re: [Qgis-developer] oracle raster plugin]]]

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Tue Apr 14 23:43:05 PDT 2009

Hi

I had a quick look at the patch this morning.
The patch seems ok to me and if there are no further objections, I'm going to
apply it to trunk.
However, in the longer term it would probably be good to have a unified loading
dialog for rasters where file based and database GDAL datasources can be
selected (similar to the vector ogr loading dialog). Tim, what is your opinion
about this?

Regards,
Marco

--