AW: [Qgis-psc] Nomination for William Kyngesburye svn write access

Hugentobler Marco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Tue Feb 17 23:20:58 PST 2009

+1

Marco

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: qgis-psc-bounces at lists.osgeo.org im Auftrag von Tim Sutton
Gesendet: Di 17.02.2009 22:13
An: qgis-psc at lists.osgeo.org
Betreff: [Qgis-psc] Nomination for William Kyngesburye svn write access

Hi Folks

If you have been following the xcode thread on the dev list you will see that
William has offered to maintain the QGIS xcode project in svn. This will be a
great boon for mac users so I though I would go through the formal process of
nominating William for svn write access.

+1 I support giving William write access.

Tim Sutton, Linfiniti Consulting
* QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release  Manager)Hi
* Visit http://linfiniti.com for more information
   about the QGIS and FOSS services we provide.
* Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net