[Qgis-psc] QGIS hackfest in Hannover 19.-22./23. March 2009

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Fri Jan 16 12:03:24 PST 2009

Hi,

I now have all information we need for the QGIS hackfest in Hannover. We are
lucky, the University will provide us a room with internet etc. for free close
to the FOSSGIS conference. I will announce it tomorrow to the User, Community
and Developer list. Please have a look at the wiki page I prepaired, if I missed
something important or if there are open questions.

http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/QgisHackfest2009

regards,
 Otto