[Qgis-psc] QGIS hackfest in Hannover 19.-22./23. March 2009

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jan 20 08:12:56 PST 2009

Otto Dassau ha scritto:

> thanks Paolo. It would be nice if we can help some people with their travelling
> / accommodation expenses or at the least reduce the costs for Sauerkraut and
> Beer... :)

I think we should also launch a subscription:
"It is a great occasion for you to help the development of QGIS. With
your contribution you'll make more developers meet in Hannover, leading
to more bugs fixed and better planning for the future" or something
similar (better :) ).
pc
--
Paolo Cavallini, see: * http://www.faunalia.it/pc *