[Qgis-psc] Fw: request from geoinformatics magazine

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Thu Jan 29 06:59:51 PST 2009

Hi,

thanks Tim and Marco for your text so far. We now would need something for the
prespective part, I guess. I don't think I am able to add anything and speak for
the project here. Gary, maybe you can write something about QGIS future?

As contents, they wanted a product review of QGIS 1.0 and also its
users/purpose in life/platforms used?" Paolo, I remember QGIS is quite heavily
used in Italy and you give QGIS training courses from time to time. Could you
write some text about your experiences, why and where do people (companies,
institutes, etc. ) use QGIS? That would be great!

I will also try to add some more and ...

cat article.tex | wc already counts 1524 words, and we should write not
more than 3000 words :).

 thanks
  Otto