[Qgis-psc] Started wiki migration to osgeo

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Wed Jul 1 01:19:24 PDT 2009

Hi,

this is the second reminder to migrate QGIS release and developer information
from the old to the new wiki ;). Please create a list what you think should
remain and what can be removed (or do it yourself). I started with the obvious
things, but cannot decide about all - there is so much old content, I think.
I would like to finish the migration ASAP.

@Gary, could you change the old moinmoin wiki to 'readonly' as a start, so
people don't add new information to the old wiki?

Regards,
 Otto