AW: [Qgis-psc] [Fwd: Re: [DebianGIS] QGIS package [was: Re: ncview]]

Hugentobler Marco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Tue Jul 14 09:43:14 PDT 2009

Hi all

Should we do something?
I lost the overview over all the debian-qgis discussion, this is a bit too noisy for me. But I'm not a debian user anyway.

Seems to me it basically needs a volunteer that maintains such a package and keeps it up-to-date (and probably a more friendly conversation style on the debian list to not scare potential volunteers).

Regards,
Marco