[Qgis-psc] First QGIS in practice article

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue May 5 01:47:06 PDT 2009

Hi,

Horst Düster sent a first article for our "QGIS success stories". I would like
to announce it the next days and encourage more companies/institutions, but it
would be nice if you have a look first. It would be nice if you can revise a
little, especially to fix language mistakes.

http://qgis.org/en/community/qgis-in-practice.html

I can provide you a joomla account for that if you need.

Furthermore I am not sure if "QGIS in practice" sounds good. I didn' take "QGIS
success stories" because I would like to stay more "grounded" :) - maybe you
have a better idea.

Later I will put the articles in a more prominent place, but we have some
problems with the joomla installation (probably because of the old php4) and
need to find a solution for that first.

regards,
 Otto