[Qgis-psc] access to qgis download area

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue Aug 17 01:59:38 PDT 2010

Hi,

could we migrate the download area at http://download.osgeo.org/qgis/ to
our new VM? Jürgen already uses /var/www/downloads for the windows exe
files, reachable here http://www.qgis.org/downloads/. Maybe we can organize
it all under that downloads folder? Or is there a reason to keep it where it
is now and does anybody have access to download.osgeo.org and can provide
access for me, too?

Regards,
 Otto