[Qgis-psc] svn write access for GUI translators

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue Dec 7 01:02:54 PST 2010

Hi,

Werner indirectly asked, if there is a possibility to provide write access
to GUI translators or at least GUI translation coordinators. I don't know, if
that makes sense, because we now have about ?30? languages and if they all
get write access to the qgis sources, it might be a problem - or not?

Is there any solution to this or should we stick to the procedure we use at
the moment, that Werner commits the ts files for the translators.

What do you think?

regards,
 Otto