[Qgis-psc] svn docs access for new contributors

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Fri Jun 11 00:21:52 PDT 2010

Hi,

i have access to that page and can now see the new contributors. My problem
always was, when I add a new name, e.g. typing the url:

https://www.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/auth/ldap_group.py?new_member=micha&group=qgis_docs&ou=svn

I didn't get any error message, but the new contributor (here micha) never
appeared in the list. Am i doing something wrong? How did you add new people
to the list?

thanks a lot
 Otto