[Qgis-psc] Request for sponsorship

Marco Hugentobler marco at hugis.net
Tue Mar 30 00:59:02 PDT 2010

Hi PSC members

As you probably know, we are preparing a german speaking user meeting in Bern
on 21st of April (http://qgis.org/de/user-meetings.html). We are expecting
40-50 participants to come to the event.

Participation at the user meeting is free (and the participants pay for their
lunch in the restaurant). However, we would like to offer free coffee and
croissants to the participants. I'd like to ask if this could be funded by the
qgis project (cost about 300 euro). Like that, we could show to the
participants that donations to the project are a very usefull thing.

What do you think?

Regards,
Marco

--