[Qgis-psc] plugins

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Oct 12 02:24:50 PDT 2010

Hi all.
I think the plugin situation is rather complex now. As a minimum, we badly miss a bug
tracking system (bugs are reported sporadically on the mailing list, and are often
forgot), and possibly also a way of collaborating to fix them.
The theme is not new, but I think we should act.
My suggestion is to ask osgeo to make a new trac instance (qgis-plugins).
Having it on osgeo will allow us to share users with the main trac.
It would be good to have it soon, so during the hackfest we can discuss more deeply
how to use it (moving all the plugins there, automagically or by hand, etc.).
Any objections? In case not, who can ask osgeo?
All the best.