[Qgis-psc] Fwd: Re: [Qgis-developer] The new QGIS plugin repo

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Oct 20 02:57:34 PDT 2010

Hi all.
Are we going to do something about this? Sorry to insist, but I'm sure this is a
crucial issue for many users.
I really think we should open a trac for plugins. I think a separate instance on
osgeo would be the best situation, even though Frank W was not too happy having more
sysadmin work. If this is the problem, I can volunteer managing the new trac.
Please let me know your feelings.
All the best.