[Qgis-psc] bugfix donation

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Wed Apr 20 23:31:30 PDT 2011

Hi Paolo

+0

(as I already mentioned in Lisbon)
I don't have a strong opinion here. On the one side it would be good to
attract new folks around the project and motivate contributions. On the other,
I don't know if the bug bounties are really attractive for people to
participate.

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Churerstrasse 22, CH-8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland