[Qgis-psc] Re: [SoC] Voting on proposals

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Apr 21 02:28:48 PDT 2011

Hi

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Wolf Bergenheim
<wolf+grass at bergenheim.net> wrote:
> Hello QGIS,
> While I find this debate on ranking infinitely interesting, I will need the
> official list yesterday, so I can lock down the slots for QGIS and OSGeo. We
> currently have more slots than we can use, so the ordering itself is not at
> all important. I just need to know which projects we want to fund.
> Best Regards,
> Wolf Bergenheim

Well I guess that is easy to answer: all of the ones under discussion ie:

- mobile
- globe
- SAGA
- VisTrails
- db manager

However since the globe and vistrails applications are from the same
student, based on peoples rankings, we probably need to remove
vistrails from the list. Paolo, others, please confirm.

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net