[Qgis-psc] Fwd: QGIS Commercial Support page

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Aug 23 01:15:33 PDT 2011

Hi

+1 All welcome - if the person turns out to be a shyster or doenst
pass cursory inspection (e.g. looks like a spammer or something) then
dig deeper, otherwise just add em.

Actually this is another potential little django app we should create
(with location info so people can find a provider near them).

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 9:50 AM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Hi all.
> I would be inclined to reply "everybody is welcome": any thoughts?
> In the longer term, I guess we should have stricter rules to accept peolpe here.
> All the best.

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net