Re: [Qgis-psc] [Fwd: Quantum GIS]

cavallini@faunalia.it cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Oct 13 08:56:59 PDT 2011

+1

--
See: http://faunalia.it/pc
Sent from mobile, sorry for being short

----- Reply message -----
Da: "Pirmin Kalberer" <pi_ml at sourcepole.com>
A: <qgis-psc at lists.osgeo.org>
Cc: "Paolo Cavallini" <cavallini at faunalia.it>
Oggetto: [Qgis-psc] [Fwd: Quantum GIS]
Data: gio, ott 13, 2011 10:30

Hi Paolo,

Am Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2011, um 13.32:58 schrieb Paolo Cavallini:
> Just received this rather complex sponsorship offer.
> Obviously GFOSS.it, as a non profit association, cannot deal with this,
> so the only way I see is to have one of the commercial support firms to
> deal with this. Alternatively, the money could go directly to one of the
> developers for some specific task.
> Anyway, good news: people are starting believing and investing in QGIS,
> so the future looks bright.
> Any thoughts?

I propose that we (Sourcepole) contact them. They speak german and their office
is 30km away from where I live. We could issue an invoice for a certain
development task and forward the money to the QGIS project or spend it for the
Developer meeting directly.

Regards
Pirmin

--
Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions