[Qgis-psc] Zurich Hackfest Support request (QA & Topological editing)

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon Oct 24 07:04:29 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I've been thinking that the Zurich HF would be a good occasion
to discuss about quality assurance strategies and
topological editing for QGis.

Unfortunately I don't have any backup sponsor for these tasks
at the moment so can't really afford the traveling/accomodation
expenses.

I understand that priority goes to core developers, but anyway
this mail is to let you know that I'll be happy to partecipate
if there's enough budget to cover my costs as well.

In any case, I'll be there in spirit if not physically.

--strk;

  ()   Libre GIS hacker
  /\   http://strk.keybit.net/projects.html