[Qgis-psc] Zurich Hackfest Support request (QA & Topological editing)

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Tue Oct 25 09:26:36 PDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 05:44:11PM +0200, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 24/10/2011 16:57, Marco Hugentobler ha scritto:
> > Hi all
> >
> > +1 for funding Sandros travel to Zurich.
> > Accomodation can be in my house (but you need to bring sleeping bag and
> > camping mat).
>
> Please Sandro and Giuseppe send us your cost estimates.
> Please rememebr: we need your rec3eipts to be able to refund.

I've taken a quick look at airlines booking systems and the
price seems to be going up and down. The cheapest I've found
so far was 150 EUR, the most expensive 250 EUR. Add to that
minor transport costs to/from airport and to/from appartment
(wherever it'll be).

For accomodation I'm probably settled (just wishing I didn't
have to bring sleeping bag...).

I'm assuming meals for everyone are organized already, is that correct ?

--strk;