[Qgis-psc] osgeo download server

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Wed Sep 14 01:14:59 PDT 2011

Hi Otto,

On Wed, 14. Sep 2011 at 10:01:46 +0200, Otto Dassau wrote:
> ok, at the moment I don't have access to download.osgeo.org. But after I can
> login again, I will move the complete folder /osgeo/download/qgis/
> to /var/www/downloads. I wanted to do this already for years :).

No, the original machine is still down - I think.  download.osgeo.org currently
points to the mirror download2.osgeo.org.  Not sure who has access to that box.

I thought the mirror was reasonably uptodate.  The latest nightly build there
is from September 5th.  Are only the latest bits missing?

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-20

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden