[Qgis-psc] donations and GRASS plugin

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Sep 16 00:55:40 PDT 2011

Hi

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 8:32 AM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Il 16/09/2011 01:05, Markus Neteler ha scritto:
>
>> I would be interested to learn more about this option.
>
> I think the best way is to discuss about this in the -dev mailing list, as this
> involves Camilo, Julien, Giuseppe, and probably others.
> Basically I think Camilo can give easily an estimate for the work necessary. Also
> have a look to https://github.com/polymeris/qgis/issues and possibly add your
> comments there.

I also think the new processing framework is the way to go so that we
can generically support GRASS, SAGA, OTB and more in the future - we
don't have the man power to wrap individual toolkits. However there
are some GRASS tools (e.g. digitising) that probably wouldnt be easy
to implement in that environment.

REgards

Tim

>> Perhaps we could even co-support it then?
>
> That would be great.
> All the best.
> --
> Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia