[Qgis-psc] Blocking issues and Bid for Fix

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Sun Dec 2 09:00:47 PST 2012

Hi,

I don't think that beginning of next year is a big problem. From Essen I
remember that we were quite relaxed about the release date, too. Wasn't it
already 2013 there?

Currently we concentrate on the documentation update for 1.8 and want to
finish it before xmas. After that we move on with 2.0 features/updates and
would need some time again, if we want to have the manual available together
with the release. For the new web I am not sure either, if it would be
possible to have it all done earlier than beginning of 2013.

But anyway, the doc and web is probably not really a blocking issue for the
2.0 release (it never was), but it would be nice to have it done for the
release, for sure.

Regards
Otto