[Qgis-psc] Commercial support listing

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Dec 6 23:59:28 PST 2012

Hi all.
Following decisions in Essen hackfest, we restructured the commercial support page:
http://www.qgis.org/en/commercial-support.html
Please let us know any error, and we'll fix them.
A few companies did not reply to our repeated enquiries, so presumably are not
interested in keeping their listing:
http://www.evkartenn.com/
http://www.gonavigo.ca/
http://www.gdf-hannover.de/
http://www.telaar-breuer.de/qgis.html
I think it is reasonable to remove them.
Please if anybody has better contact with them, try to solicitate they reply.
Werner, could you please remove them? I think it is better if you keep on maintaining
the page, otherwise we can step in each other's feet.
Also, it would be good to make a one-way mailing list to readily communicate with all
"our" companies: trying to contact each of them proved difficult, time-consuming, and
unreliable. Any objection? Who could set up and administer it? I can administer it if
nobody else is available.
Thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia