[Qgis-psc] Gold sponsor management

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Dec 9 00:52:21 PST 2012

Il 09/12/2012 00:28, Anita Graser ha scritto:
> Here is iteration number two:
> http://underdark.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/qgis-1-8-0_2-sided_brochure_en1.pdf

> I didn't take any images from case studies since I found the available
> JPG files too poor for printing purposes. But I'd be happy to put some
> other images there if you have high-resolution versions.

Maybe we can ask them from original authors. However, I guess most of them will be
screenshots, so inherently low-res.
I think some 3D stuff is always impressive for newbies.
Please remember to add the source of the leaflet in the documentation infrastructure.
All the best, and thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu