[Qgis-psc] Gold sponsor management

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sun Dec 9 13:19:00 PST 2012

Hi

On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 10:53 PM, Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 9:52 AM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>
> wrote:
> > I think some 3D stuff is always impressive for newbies.
>
> Is there a way for newbies on all platforms to get 3D in 1.8? I didn't
> think so. If you have a great picture, please sent it to me.

Been lurking on this - great work Anita! Couple of comments:

* Could you use the logo from http://hub.qgis.org/issues/6688 rather? Its
not official yet but until something comes along that is official and
better I think we should start using it.
* Agreed about 3d - I prefer we put stuff on the poster that reflects the
average users reality
* I would suggest we list all sponsors, and make them different font size
based on sponsorship level...unless we specificly excluded that in our
sponsorship guidelines.
* I think we should change new features to key features and list
generically the top most useful features rather than new features
introduced in version x.x

> Best wishes,
> Anita

 * QGIS programming services