[Qgis-psc] Gold sponsor management

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Dec 10 13:43:25 PST 2012

Hi

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:50 PM, Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here's the latest version with the new logo, a list of worldwide users
> and Tim's key features. I also borrowed some quotes from our latest
> case studies:
>
> http://underdark.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/qgis18_brochure2.pdf
>
> I think it's getting better and better, thanks to all your suggestions!

Yes its looking good! A couple more:

"QGIS increasingly presents itself as the most complete,
stable and easy to use FOSS4G solution."

"QGIS is easy to use and has very powerful geoprocessing
capabilities ... It was also very easy to produce high
quality maps."

Should both be in quotes and with full stop. I think two portugal quotes
doesnt look good. I am going to ask Trevor from AUSAID to give us a 'power
quote' :-P Lets also ask one from Voralberg.

I think we need a screenshot of QGIS with toolbars neatly arranged and
classic legend view on left map on right, attribute table opened and on top
of a nice map.

I think the Q on front fold is going to get chopped when it folds.

Perhaps a screenshot of QGIS web client under sponsords area?

> Best wishes,
> Anita

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services