[Qgis-psc] QGIS it-infrastructure

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Thu Dec 13 07:58:57 PST 2012

Hi Tim,

On Thu, 13. Dec 2012 at 13:21:07 +0200, Tim Sutton wrote:
> Ah - ok - I would only ask that 1 or more PSC members have have root access
> to it so that we can sort out things if Werner is on holiday or what ever.

holiwhat?   If the build stuff must be moved off the server, where it's
currently running on, I'll move it to a server that (only) I have full control
of and let nobody else interfere ;)

Couldn't we simply get more resources from OSGeo - I guess they could simply
flip some switches and double CPU, memory and/or disk of the VM.  Moving the
stuff takes more work...

Speaking of which - somebody on #postgis just noted that the irc logs are
currently not available on irclogs.geoapt.com.   Please, Gary, take a look...

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-20

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden