[Qgis-psc] Munin Notification qgis.osgeo.org Disk usage in percent

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Dec 16 01:09:29 PST 2012

Hi PSC,

I post this here since I dunno who the admin of the server is:

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 9:25 AM,  <munin at webextra.osgeo.osuosl.org> wrote:
> osgeo.org :: qgis.osgeo.org :: Disk usage in percent
>         CRITICALs: / is 99.50 (outside range [:99]).

I would *really* consider to remove some cruft. Or, run "apt-get clean"
or compress some log files or whatever unless more disk
space is assigned (the request has been done by Alex
Mandel to the OSL Support team for QGIS +10G).

Cheers
Markus (also SAC admin)