[Qgis-psc] Finances update

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Jan 4 13:21:28 PST 2012

Hi

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 10:51 AM, Marco Hugentobler
<marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch> wrote:
> Hi Paolo
>
> Greate news! Thanks for the update.

Yes great news! Perhaps we could convince Gary to come over to France
and cover his costs?

Otherwise I would suggest to keep rolling the extra money over to the
next hackfest until such time that we get some really substantial cash
reserves that would support us engaging people to work on QGIS in a
more full time capacity.

> Marco
>

> On 19.12.2011 09:47, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
>>
>> Hi all.
>> Just a quick update: after paying all the Zurich HF expenses, we now have
>> 6628,20
>> euro left, so essentially the next HF is already covered, and IMHO we can
>> start
>> thinking about how to spend some extra bucks.
>> All the best.
>

> --
> Dr. Marco Hugentobler
> Sourcepole -  Linux&  Open Source Solutions
> Churerstrasse 22, CH-8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland
> marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch http://www.sourcepole.ch
> Technical Advisor QGIS Project Steering Committee

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net