[Qgis-psc] Motion: git write access for Etienne Tourigny

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 19:07:02 PDT 2012

Thanks all

I will start by committing a slightly modified version of my histogram
improvements (in a pull request).

Speaking of tests - any idea how the histogram could be tested, and if
it's worth it?

It think the proper approach would be to generate a reference image
and test that it matches, like in the render tests. But not sure this
can work with qwt plots though.

Generally - how does one make tests that deal with widgets without
actually displaying them (like the test environment requires)?

Etienne