[Qgis-psc] qgis on android market

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Jun 13 02:19:11 PDT 2012

Hi

I also prefer it to be official qgis.org repo (and project to pay the
25$ f we have it)

Marco could you please document the account information in the qgis
provenance repo? Just start and android.rst to describe how someone
would continue with the account if you were hit by a 1 km wide meteor
from outer space...:-(

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 7:42 AM, Marco Hugentobler
<marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch> wrote:
> Hi
>
> +1 for a qgis.org account
>
> Regards,
> Marco
>
> Am 12.06.2012 11:57, schrieb Marco Bernasocchi:
>
> Hi all
> I'm almost getting at a workable solution for having qgis in the market. now
> I need to test deploying via market [0], should I do it with my own dev
> credential or do we want to create a qgis.org dev (costs 25$)?
>
> thanks for a quick reply
> Marco
>
> [0] http://developer.android.com/guide/publishing/publishing.html

> Dr. Marco Hugentobler
> Sourcepole -  Linux & Open Source Solutions
> Weberstrasse 5, CH-8004 Zürich, Switzerland
> marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch http://www.sourcepole.ch
> Technical Advisor QGIS Project Steering Committee

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net