[Qgis-psc] Motion: git write access for Etienne Tourigny

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 11:17:02 PDT 2012

Dear PSC members,

Thank you for the nomination! I would be glad to accept the offer of
commit privileges and the responsibilities that come with it.

the week-end,  and would be glad to help revise other patches in the
future of course.
Please consider that I am a PhD student and do this out of my free
time - like many others.

cheers,
Etienne