[Qgis-psc] Patches and pulls

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Mon Jun 25 08:08:29 PDT 2012

Hi Paolo

Looking at the hub and the pull requests, most tickets are assigned to a
developer or there is discussion around it. There are sometimes tickets
without answer or with slow answers. But it is a question of resources.
If QGIS was a company with 50 full time developers, it could have
guaranteed response to everything in short time (and even most of those
companies don't manage to do so).

Regards,
Marco

--