[Qgis-psc] Sponsors: logo size

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Mar 10 00:07:47 PST 2012

Hi all.
We have been quite informal until now, and I think it's time to become more predictable.
We stated that:

Platinum Sponsors will have their logo placed on rotating banner on front page of
qgis.osgeo.org
Gold Sponsors will be listed on the sponsors page with a large logo (e.g. 300x200px)
Silver sponsors will be listed on the sponsors page with a medium size logo (e.g.
150x100px)
Bronze sponsors will be listed on the sponsors page with a small size logo (e.g. 64x64px)

but it is unclear what to do in case of rectangular logos. One possibility is to
decide a total area, and resize it accordingly. In this case it would be:

Gold: 60,000px
Silver: 15,000px
Bronze: 4,096px

Ideas? Suggestions?

Furthermore, how long should we keep old sponsors? Forever? Should we keep them at
the original size, or reduce the size of the logo when expired?

All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu