[Qgis-psc] Fwd: proposal for a QGIS documentation web infrastructure development sprint @ 7th QGIS Developer Meeting in Lyon 2012

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Mar 22 01:42:32 PDT 2012

Hi

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 10:29 AM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Il 21/03/2012 19:56, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
>
>> Good agreed. Anyway my apologies if I derailed the thread, +1 from me
>> for Paolo Corti to come and make our docs rock!
>
> Great, thanks a lot. I think this clarification has been quite useful.
> So, can we send a final decision to Paolo?

+1 from me.

If others are agreeable to using the QGIS Governance sphinx project
for writing up governance rules, I will add a page outlining
conditions etc for funding hackfest attendees so that we have
something transparent and in writing. We can always change these rules
by psc vote in the future as the project evolves.

> All the best.
> --
> Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
> www.faunalia.eu