[Qgis-psc] QGIS Governance Documentation

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Mar 22 08:19:06 PDT 2012

Hi Folks

So a little update on the governance documentation project I started.
You all have write access to the repo here:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Governance

I have set up a commit hook so the latest version is always available here:

http://readthedocs.org/docs/qgis-governance/en/latest/

And you can get the latest pdf render here (getting a good pdf render
is still a work in progress):

http://media.readthedocs.org/pdf/qgis-governance/latest/qgis-governance.pdf

The docs use my hand carved sphinx theme and will be regenerated
whenever anyone adds to the repo (Otto this is something we can use
for the user docs etc too).

Lastly, I drafted some guidelines for meeting attendance funding here:

http://readthedocs.org/docs/qgis-governance/en/latest/developer-meetings/reimbursements.html

Please take a moment to review these and edit it or discuss here.

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net