[Qgis-psc] PSC meeting

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Wed Dec 4 04:22:05 PST 2013

On 30-11-13 12:55, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 20/11/2013 08:01, Marco Hugentobler ha scritto:
>> So 6th seems to be fine. Please add your names and topics to
>> http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/PSC_Meeting_6_Dec_2013
>
> Hi all,
> I'm travelling in this period, so I'm not sure whether I'll be able to
> attend the next PSC meeting, Dec 6th.
> I think we should decide and proceed on a few issues:
>
> * next QGIS HF
> * QGIS Trade Mark protection
> * joining Software Freedom Conservancy
> * rules for wiki cleanup/removal
> * donations handling (now too complex and cumbersome)

Hi,

currently only Marco and me have added their names:

http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/PSC_Meeting_6_Dec_2013

Which is fine with me, Marco maybe we can have a look at some pull
requests :-) ? But it would be nice if more people would be there.

I think QGIS HF is pretty important to choose now, or at least the
location.
I think Paolo has the lead into this? Or at least has communicated with
Stephan Meissl about meeting with osgeo codesprint in vienna.
What is holding us for picking an option?

@paolo: is budget the bottle neck? Or is it just chosing/voting?

Regards,

Richard