[Qgis-psc] Call for sponsors on Users and Community list?

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Dec 11 12:41:15 PST 2013

Hi

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 6:03 PM, Richard Duivenvoorde <richard at duif.net>wrote:

> Hi Paolo,
>
> we had a IRC chat with Stephan Meissl, and discussed sponsoring of the
> QGIS tribe for the Vienna HF.
>
> As you normally arrange that, can you maybe sent a mail to the lists, or
> do it in the way you normally do?
> As you are our treasurer, I don not want to get involved in that too much.
>
> But if you prefer, I can sent an email to that lists. Or maybe even
> better, the PSC should do that?

Paolo is travelling, I don't know how good his internet connectivity is.
 It might be good to be able to give some kind of indication as to how much
money we want to gather before we send out such an email.

+1 for the general sentiment though

> Regards,
>
> Richard Duivenvoorde

Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member
 * QGIS programming services
 * GeoDjango web development
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net