[Qgis-psc] Call for sponsors on Users and Community list?

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Wed Dec 11 21:26:11 PST 2013

On 12-12-13 06:01, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 11/12/2013 23:41, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
>
>> Paolo is travelling, I don't know how good his internet
>> connectivity is. It might be good to be able to give some kind of
>> indication as to how much money we want to gather before we send
>> out such an email.
>
>> +1 for the general sentiment though
>
> Hi all.
> I do have connectivity, just not enough time to deal very effectively
> with this. So a PSC request would be good for me. Alternatively, I'll
> be glad of sending off the req as usual, it may just take a few extra
> days (not a big issue anyway, I guess.).
> We currently have 17k, more than enough for covering normal HF
> expenses, unless this one turns out to be very expensive.
> HF sponsors are always good however, to keep some money for the next
> HF, and to have money to spare for specific tasks (which we have to
> do, sooner or later, IMHO).

Paolo,

plz can you sent of the req when you have time? Maybe also asking for
people to take part in the local organizing committee.

This weekend I'll announce the Hackfest (on dev list only I think)?

We decided to NOT make our own QGIS wiki hackfest page, but combine all
info on current osgeo page:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Vienna_Code_Sprint_2014

I promissed Stephan, to change the participants table to look like our
table on the osgeo wiki.

Regards,

Richard