[Qgis-psc] New mailing list for UX

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Wed Dec 18 22:56:41 PST 2013

On 19-12-13 01:49, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> 0
> I understand the need, but proliferation of ML brings his issues.
> Efforts on usability are much welcome.

+1

but partly agree with Paolo about the number of ML.

Another fear I have is that UX discussions tend to be long/endless , and
can be without effect ('talk is cheap') if there is not some development
resources available to implement/check those changes....

who is really into the qt/gui/shortcut/actions stuff? While I'm able to
test/build things, I do not feel capable enough to check theimplementation.

For example in this one:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/1010
there has been a considerable amount of discussion and implementation
energy, but apparently no dev's feel comfortable enough to pull?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde