[Qgis-psc] foss4g

Pirmin Kalberer pi_ml at sourcepole.com
Mon Feb 18 07:25:39 PST 2013

Hi Paolo,

Am Samstag, 9. Februar 2013, 14.40:00 schrieb Paolo Cavallini:
> Should we present something from the core team, to avoid the bad experience
> of past edition (unknown people submitting a workshop proposal and not
> showing off, with damage to our project credibility)?
> http://2013.foss4g.org/programme/call-for-papers/
> Ready for help if necessary.

Sourcepole will be in Nottingham with 4 people including Marco.
We will submit workshops and talks as we did last time in Denver.
Close of Call for Workshops: 31st March 2013
Close of Call for Presentations: 12th April 2013

Regards
Pirmin

--
Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions