[Qgis-psc] GSoC 2013

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Tue May 14 00:31:29 PDT 2013

On Tue, 14 May 2013 09:55:26 +0400
Alexander Bruy <alexander.bruy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> as I can see this year QGIS has two GSoC projects:
>  * adding LiDAR support to QGIS [0] (proposed by student itself)
>  * repository for resources (styles, models, etc) sharing [1] (picked
> by student from our ideas page)
>
> Student ranking period is already open, so, as there is not so much
> activity in this direction I want to ask your opinions and maybe
> availability for mentoring.
>
> [0]
> http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/qgis_lidar/1
> [1]
> http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/tecoholic/17001

Hello all,

let me remind that all discussions about student ranking and
acceptance must be held in private, as per Google request.

Feel free to use the private OSGeo mentors list, or private email
exchanges.

Anyone interested to mentor one of these projects shall read the
requirements to become a mentor and register on Melange website

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2013_Administrative#Guides.2C_FAQ_and_mentors_information

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2013_Administrative#How_to_register_as_a_mentor

Thank you!

Anne