[Qgis-psc] Vote to pick Larry's logo design

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Sun May 19 16:28:09 PDT 2013

Hey PSC,

The current situation is that we HAVE to pick a design from the logo comp
and pay the "winner" regardless of if we use that logo or not. 99design
rules not mine.

It seems not everyone is happy with the logo designs that have been
presented and more work needs to be done to come up with something better.

My suggestion is:
Pick one of Larry's, give him the money, and ramp up the committee to
design more logos.

I would rather see the money go to one of our devs if we are not happy yet
so the money stays with the project and we can keep working on it.  The
prize payout is $300.

- Nathan